Professionals with Over 25 Years Experience in Low Voltage Systems Integration
Design | Installation | Product Sales
Over 20 years ago a group of broadcast and electrical engineers formed CET to service and support the Caribbean broadcasting and production industry. Since then as a natural development out of this mission, CET became the premier extra low voltage integration, engineering and services company in the southern Caribbean (CARICOM). From carrier class IT networks to energy managed and BMS solutions.
The term technology is often accompanied by a challenging amount of high pressure sales, jargon, and unproven products. Providing clarity is our key service – CET partners with its clients, pursues a deep understanding of your needs and develop proven, engineered solutions that are built from the ground-up for the task. Applied Technology is the key to efficiency, accountability and industry competitiveness. CET has a long history in global turn-key system deployment of critical applications used in facilities that can become “at risk” including but not limited to; construction sites, industrial parks, corporate offices and even residential locations. Solutions like access control systems and mass notification solutions can save thousands of lives. These solutions are often considered exceptionally expensive and complex but they are often more simple and budget friendly than you might think.
- End-to-end project based engineering
- Extensive critical application experience, including broadcast and marine applications
- Specialized in true integrated systems
- In-house CTS, CTS I, CTS D and EAVA certified low voltage engineers
- In-house programmers
- Bonded, TSA certified procurement and shipping and consolidation services in Medley, Florida
- Aggressive ongoing training policies
- Full services, white glove leasing services
- Extensive after sales services including hot desk, advance replacement services and on-site support services
One integrated system, one supplier, one deployment, one training, one documentation–all your systems applications. From mass transit to sports stadiums to even cruise ships.