- Shipping is the process of transporting goods and merchandise from one destination to another by land, sea or air.
- Domestic shipping refers to the movement of goods within a country, generally by rail, air or road.
- International shipping refers to the shipment of goods between countries.
International Shipping by Air, Road & Sea
Cost-effective Sea Shipping Services
Though you might not think of it first, sea freight is a great, low-cost option if you don’t mind the longer transit times.
- Best for non-urgent shipments.
- Often the most economical option, especially at larger volumes.
- Can be used for European and international shipments.
Air Shipping Services – quick and efficient
Air freight is the quickest and most efficient method of transporting goods internationally, though not always as economical as sea freight.
- Air freight services generally cost more than sea freight.
- The best option for urgent shipments.
- We can sometimes provide discounted spot rates or special offers for select destinations.
Door-to-door courier services
Door-to-door parcel delivery services operate from the shipper’s address to the consignee’s, as opposed to sea and air freight which are from port to port (either seaport or airport).
- Carried by international couriers such as UPS, DHL and TNT.
- You can use drop-off depots if you don’t wait to wait in for collection.
These services are all fully bookable online. Get a quote for free, with no obligation to buy.