Assemblies Unlimited has over 27 years of experience with product packaging of retail items and in providing multiple industries with full turnkey Contract Filling, Contract packaging, and fulfillment services. In our journey, one thing we have learned is that every company that is looking to outsource, whether large or small, is looking for a company that is a specialist in dealing with the full contract packaging supply chain from cradle to grave. Very few companies can execute on this, but Assemblies Unlimited has become the gold standard in the contract packaging world who gets it!
Thru experience in reducing timelines and building efficiencies into the packaging process, we will be your advocate to make sure packaging mistakes are avoided. As effective project managers who will work with on your project starting with the design phase making sure you are using the right materials and technologies to maximize the marketability and overall success of your product at the retail level.
We have a proven supply chain of local packaging vendors for sourcing and procuring materials that can save you money, then we will manage the contract assembly process making sure all your specifications are met until the finished goods are shipped and ready for market. Assemblies Unlimited provides services in primary and secondary packaging, food and non-food, dry and liquid filling.
Our contract packaging services include:
At Assemblies Unlimited, we are more than a packaging company. We are project managers who take ownership and are accountable for every intricate detail of your important program. From design to completion, we are 100% responsible for its success – and yours! While most other companies fall short, we are truly contract packaging specialists, and you can depend on Assemblies Unlimited to provide all of the following for your next contract packaging or filling project:
- 24-hour turnaround on quote requests
- Package design support using most current trends and technologies
- Fulfillment and third party logistics support for projects requiring back-end warehousing and distribution
- Flexibility to change requirements “on the fly”
- Full turnkey services with local sourcing to save money
- Multiple locations across the US for contract packaging, contract filling and fulfillment to keep projects close
- An inside sales coordinator to quarterback the details and timeline of your project
- An outside account manager to manage the copacking and assembly process to make sure it meets all of the job specifications