Since 1981, Logistics Management Resources, Inc. (LMR) has been providing 3rd-Party logistics services to a variety of industries, across all truck modes. While our initial focus began with managing petro-chemical bulk truck logistics, over the last 30+ years our shipper network has expanded to include multiple overland modal demands.
- Bulk Tank (Liquid/Dry)
- Truckload (FTL/LTL)
- Containers (Drayage/Equipment)
- Waste (Tank, Van, Vac, Roll-Off, Dump)
- Rail/Truck Transload
- Inventory Management
- Import/Export (Puerto Rico)
We focus on and execute five (5) primary logistics processes with dedicated account personnel located at our Baton Rouge, LA headquarters and/or at our customers’ locations. The management of these key processes is supported by a robust, internally developed and managed TMS that provides web-based data and solutions, allowing for rapid-response decision making.
- Carrier Qualification
- Order Tender, Scheduling and Dispatch
- Freight Invoice Accrual, Audit and Payment
- RFP/Bid Management and Rate Negotiation
- Systems Integration and Technical Support