Best Online Pharmacy, Medical Store Kolkata

2011

Merger of Emami Chisel Art Pvt. Ltd. with EFRL

2008

Merger of Frank Ross Limited with Emami Retail Pvt. Ltd. and Real Value Projects Pvt. Ltd.

1990

Factory shifted from 35, Ripon Street to Joka.

1984

Started to manufacture proprietary products – Gamaquil, Neostestophos, Phoselite – B, Apurol, in collaboration with Siegfried, Switzerland

1983

Entered into the agreement with Siegfried, Switzerland, for manufacturing Swiss medicines. Changed the name from Frank Ross & Company Limited to Frank Ross limited and take permission from The Company Law Board.

1976

Inauguration of the Siliguri branch

1960

Total shares reached Rs.28,06,750 compared to Rs.4,30,000 in the previous year

1958

Agreement made with Etepha Limited, Schaan, Switzerland, to manufacture pertussin cough syrup in India, Nepal, & Bhutan. Publishing of the notice of the annual general meeting in newspapers like The Statesman, Ananda Bazar Patrika, and …

1946

Premises taken on lease on Corporation Street (S.N. Bannerjee) for the head office.

1939

After World War || the stock market crashed, as a result Calcutta stock exchange stated one should invest in companies like Frank Ross. Thus value of shares was reduced from Rs.10 to Rs.6 each and …

1934

Despite a loss of Rs.5000 due to severe earthquake in Darjeeling, a dividend was declared by the company

1930

Inauguration of the Darjeeling branch at 5, Commercial Row, and shifting of the branch to 14, Nehru Road.

1928

Inauguration of the Camac Street branch

1919

Frank Ross was converted to a private limited company; the first Directors were M.Frank Ross, Mr. B.G Mccloughin, Mr.H Clifford Dingle, Mr.J.G. Bickell, Mr. J.V. Watkins, and Mr. W.M. Harold Edwards.

1906

Incepted as an eponymous proprietorship firm by an Englishman, Mr. Frank Ross, Frank Ross imported all medicines from England and distributed it to various chemists.

Source