Whether you prefer cruising or touring, we’ll help protect your motorcycle with specialized coverage that fits your needs and budget. Our motorcycle insurance is designed specially for experienced riders (not available in British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba).
Discounts are available for*:
- Bundling your home, auto and motorcycle insurance policies with us
- Insuring more than one motorcycle with us
- Installing or having anti-theft and advanced safety device
- Gaining experience riding your bike and completing training
- Having a vintage bike
Aviva’s motorcycle insurance is for experienced riders with the following types of bikes:
- Touring bikes
- Standard motorcycles
- Sports bikes
Like a standard auto insurance policy, motorcycle insurance policies include coverage for:
- Injury, death or property damage to others
- Healthcare costs and loss of income for you or your family
- No restrictions if your motorcycle is stolen
If your bike is damaged beyond repair in an accident, we’ll pay you up to your motorcycle’s original value.
Get rider’s emergency roadside assistance 24/7 across Canada and the U.S.
Covers the cost for a motorcycle, rental car, taxi or public transit while your bike is in for repairs.
Coverage of up to $2,500 for personal effects that you usually carry.
You’ll get a discount and convenient features when you combine your home, vehicle and motorcycle insurance policies.
You’ll enjoy the standard features of your policy and can choose from optional coverages to your suit your unique needs.
We guarantee your satisfaction with Aviva’s claims service, or your money back.
*Availability and pricing vary by province. Please contact your insurance broker for more information.
**We will pay you an amount equal to the annual premium of your policy at the time of loss, in addition to any settlement amount you receive for your claim. Terms and conditions apply.