&amp;lt;iframe src=”https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-PLC25WS” height=”0″ width=”0″ style=”display:none;visibility:hidden”&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/iframe&amp;gt;
U.S. Bank Freight Payment is a powerful freight audit and payment system that lets shippers and carriers manage freight payment and audit for all transportation modes with a single solution. We make it easy for you to work together online to manage your transportation invoices and freight payments.
We’ll guide you through replacing paper-based processes with an integrated, fully electronic freight payment system. You’ll uncover cost savings, increase financial control, and gain visibility into freight spend. Get the reliability and visibility to make your supply chain a strategic advantage.
- Process invoices accurately and efficiently
- Enhance working capital while providing carriers timely, predictable payment
- Improve decision making with tools and services that can help you turn raw data into valuable insights
- Find new efficiencies at every mile of your supply chain with our small parcel solution
- Utilize collaborative, web-based tools to reduce errors and resolve exceptions quickly
Depend on our experience
For more than 20 years, organizations have turned to U.S. Bank Freight Payment for the service, reliability and security that only a bank can provide. The pioneer in electronic freight payment, U.S. Bank Freight Payment processes more than $24.5 billion in freight payments annually for our corporate and federal government clients. Through a comprehensive online solution, organizations can streamline and automate their freight audit and payment processes and obtain the business intelligence needed to maintain a competitive edge.
Freight Payment Reporting
Transform freight payment data into solutions with strong analytics and reporting » more information »