Total Freight Solutions provide International / Domestic Freight and 3rd Party Logistics services to Tasmanian and Queensland Businesses.
Established in 2005, we are a Family Owned Company with a Global Reach focussed on providing excellence in customer service.
Old fashioned values utilising today’s resources and technology are intrinsic to providing tailored solutions to our Freight and 3PL Partners
Partnerships: the corner stone to the services we provide:
Freight partner services:
- global, domestic and local enabling multiple freight options.
- We can tailor international import/export shipments – end to end.
- Single Point Management of your shipment start to finish
- From Satchels to artworks to wine to containers and machinery.
- National coverage for domestic shipments – parcels to containers and beyond.
- Air and Road freight or a combination of both if required.
- General freight and Hazardous Goods
3PL partner services:
- 3PL Services provision developed at a partnership level with our customers.
- Well maintained and clean storage facility with narrow aisle Dexion racking.
- Located within minutes from Hobart Airport and 15 minutes to the Hobart CBD
- Delivery within 24 hours to Tasmanian Main Port locations
- In House developed WMS is EDI capable – MYOB EXO for Business based.
- Fully Customisable Application
- Experienced Warehouse staff all long term employees
- Specialising in Medical Products (Non Drug/Medicinal)
- Warehousing and Distribution – Statewide or Nationwide
Total Freight Solutions has been an integral partner to Liferaft Systems Australia for the past 12 years, moving our products and our servicing spares worldwide.
Steve and the team are very professional with a strong knowledge base. They are always extremely helpful and quick to respond to our specific needs. We can always rely of TFS to get the job done and deliver on time.
Mike Grainger – Managing Director, Liferaft Systems Australia
I have utilised freight services delivered by Steve Miller for more than 15 years.
At all times it has been the service that has stood out. Questions were always answered promptly and appropriate advice given when necessary. While my consignments were not large they were often time sensitive.
I always used Steve as I knew his business would reliably manage the delivery when and to where it was necessary.
Martin Turmine, Brand Tasmania