Preferences of Freight Forwarding Contract
A step towards new technologies of informational cooperation
Simplicity and Availability
- You need to make a hard copy contract for just once
- You only need to be connected to the Internet to make an order if you already concluded a contract
- Online – service 24/7
Transparency and Informational Content
- Conditions of services rendering are detailed closely and are in public access which allows to provide non-discriminatory access to PJSC TransContainer services for all the clients
- Unification of conditions regardless of place of making a contract
- Updating new legislative requirements
- Fixation of realized and opportunity to rapidly implement new technologies
1. Сontract structure
The contract consists of several parts
- Forwarding Contract ( 1 page);
- General Conditions (define principals of services rendering by TransContainer: rights and obligations, settlement procedure, liabilities etc);
- Special Conditions (regulate specific relations, amend General Conditions and Concrete rights and obligations in particular cases);
- Other documents to regulate the procedure of services rendering.
2. The procedure of making a contract
The parties sign a hard copy of freight forwarding contract only. General and Special Conditions are posted on the internet in public access, on informational stands and are not obligatory to be undersigned by the parties; other documents which regulate commercial conditions of the order are also put on the internet.
The client will be informed beforehand on any changes in General or Special Conditions.
3. Making an order by the client via Internet becomes a main form of cooperation, not an additional one.
Making a hard copy order became optional.
While making an order a client receives the cost of services and a description of commercial conditions as well.
4. Payment approach for TransContainer equipment supply. The necessity of corrections has been excluded.
The volumes of services which exceeded the agreed ones (for instance container storage period, period of TransContainer owned wagons and/or containers being under clients responsibility, including handling in non-public areas, for the delays on route caused by a client or its contractors etc.) will be paid regarding the service rendered in fact.
5. Responsibility for corruption of cargo description
In order to fulfill freight forwarder obligation imposed by “Iarovaia antiterrorist legislative regulations set” to verify cargo description, PJSC TransContainer has a right to conduct such verification. In this case we designed a mobile application for photographic evidence of loaded cargo; responsibility for corruption of cargo description is stipulated.