Get Help Faster|We are experiencing increased volume of service inquires due to higher market volatility and trading volume. Skip the wait and find your answer faster using our self-service help features.
IBKR provides clients from all over the globe with the
ability to invest worldwide at the lowest cost.1
Our transparent, low commissions and financing rates minimize costs to maximize returns.2
Invest globally in stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds and funds from a single integrated account.
IBKR’s powerful suite of technology helps you optimize your trading speed and efficiency and perform sophisticated portfolio analysis.
Experience the Lowest Costs
in the Industry1
- Low commissions starting at $03
- Clients who use IB SmartRoutingSM receive an average
net benefit after commissions of $4.42 per trade4
- Financing rates up to 50% lower than the industry5
- High interest paid on uninvested cash balances
- Earn extra income on your lendable shares
Learn MoreLocal Time: Open Closed
Graphic is for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon for investment decisions.
Powerful enough for the professional trader but designed for everyone. Available on desktop, mobile and web.
Spot market opportunities, analyze results, manage your account and make better decisions with our free trading tools.
100+ order types – from limit orders to complex algorithmic trading – help you execute any trading strategy.
Real-time trade confirmations, margin details, transaction cost analysis, sophisticated portfolio analysis and more.
New at Interactive Brokers
Introducing the Mutual Fund Marketplace
Interactive Brokers launched a Mutual Fund Marketplace that offers availability to more than 25,000 mutual funds, including over 21,000 no load and 8,300 no transaction fee funds from more than 290 fund families.
Interactive Brokers Group Donates $5 Million to Aid Coronavirus Response
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. has donated $5 million to assist efforts to provide food and support for people hurt by the coronavirus in the United States, as well as to advance medical solutions.
IBKR Securities Class Action Recovery Service Receives Four Payouts
The IBKR Securities Class Action Recovery solution is an automated service that removes the administrative burden of participating in a securities class action lawsuit. To date, 190 clients have received their portion of recoveries.
Optimize Lot Matching to Win at Tax Time
Interactive Brokers’ US clients have the freedom to choose the pricing plan best aligned with their investing needs and can switch between plans as their investing needs change.
Market Commentary Delivered to Your Inbox
IBKR’s Traders’ Insight provides daily market commentary, while the IBKR Quant Blog provides the latest news and sample code for data science and trading. Sign-up for delivery of either to your inbox.
Interactive Brokers Takes Top Spot in Barron’s Best Online Brokers 2020
Interactive Brokers ranked #1 Best Online Broker in Barron’s 25th annual ranking of The Best Online Brokers. Learn more about all our recent awards.
Choose the Best Account Type for You
FINRA BrokerCheck reports for Interactive Brokers and its investment professionals are available at www.finra.org/brokercheck
*Interactive Brokers Group and its affiliates. For additional information view our Investors Relations – Earnings Release section by clicking here.
- Rated Lowest Cost Broker by StockBrokers.com Annual Online Review 2020. Read the full review.
- Lower investment costs will increase your overall return on investment, but lower costs do not guarantee that your investment will be profitable.
- IBKR Lite provides commission-free trades in US exchange-listed stocks and ETFs. For complete information, see ibkr.com/commissions.
- Average net benefit is calculated using IHS Markit price improvement and IBKR monthly execution statistics. For more information see ibkr.com/info.
- For complete information, see ibkr.com/compare.
A Message from our CEO Regarding COVID-19
Dear Clients, Business Partners, and Colleagues of Interactive Brokers,
IBKR has been on the leading edge of financial services technology throughout its 35 year history and we have always taken pride in the innovative ways we bring a high value, high integrity, safe service to our clients around the world.
The COVID-19 Global pandemic has triggered unprecedented market conditions with equally unprecedented social and community challenges. Like many people, companies and governments around the world, we have focused on how to navigate these uncharted waters.
We are committed to ensuring the highest levels of service to our clients so that they can effectively manage their assets, portfolios, and risks.
We are satisfied that our technical infrastructure has withstood the challenges presented by the extraordinary volatility and increased market volume. We understand that the dramatic increase in service inquiries has led to longer wait times, which has no doubt been frustrating. We encourage our clients to explore the wide range of online information services we provide on our public website and the Client Portal.
- We traditionally take a conservative stance to risk and we have built risk management systems designed to weather even the current market turmoil. The financial health of the Interactive Brokers Group, and all of its affiliates, remains robust.
- We are a truly global broker, with offices and staff located around the world. We have the ability to run the business from a variety of our locations with minimal risk of disruption. If some offices must temporarily close due to the spread of COVID-19, we can continue to offer our core services from other offices.
- We have been taking steps to protect the well-being of our employees, incorporating health and safety best practices into our strategy as rapidly as possible following published government guidelines. Our employees are an integral part of the IBKR community and are essential to our future.
We appreciate your business and the faith you have placed in us, and most importantly, we wish you safe passage through these uncertain times.
President and CEO, Interactive Brokers Group