A number of things could be going on…
- If you’re using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or research panel like NordVPN, ExpressVPN, IPVanish, TunnelBear, VyprVPN, HMA!, Zenmate, PureVPN, Smart Panel or Puffin, please completely disable your software, wait 1 minute, then reload this page. Note: The use of VPNs interferes with cash back tracking so they must be completely disabled.
- You’re using ad-blocking software like Adblock (Plus) or Ghostery. Please completely disable this as whitelisting CouponCabin.com won’t work. If you’re using Adblock or Adblock Plus, click here. Note: The use of ad blockers interferes with cash back tracking so they must be completely disabled.
- You’re using a firewall, anti-virus software or have third party cookies disabled. If using Avast, disable “Block ad tracking by default” and turn off “Anti-banner” in Kaspersky. If other, please completely disable it.
- Third party tracking cookies have been disabled on your browser. All browser cookies must be fully enabled in order for cash back to properly track. Without these cookies, CouponCabin will not receive its commission which is necessary to award cash back.
- You have violated one or more of CouponCabin’s Terms and Conditions for cash back.
- Your access has been permanently suspended due to previously detected malicious behavior from the network you’re using.
- You’re working for a competing coupon site and are here to grab our coupons. While this is illegal and can result in criminal and civil penalties, your cooperation may make you eligible for up to a US$50,000 reward. Contact us to learn more about this reward.
We apologize for this inconvenience.