Freight Management Solutions
If you’re asking yourself, “How do I find the best freight brokers near me,” the answer is FSL. We are a Full-Service 3PL that helps businesses better understand the transportation market, make savvy freight decisions, and have supply chain visibility.
We offer straightforward, fair, market-adjusted freight quotes so you’re not paying more than you should. You’ll have quotes within 30 minutes even for same-day shipments. Our dispatchers are here 24/7 to watch over your shipments. You’ll always have access to the specific services you need with the right carrier, equipment and process to deliver shipments in full compliance on time and on budget. Our quotes are real, and get the job done so you can book loads with FSL with CONFIDENCE. Want to see how we stack up? Request a quote and find out in 30 minutes!
No Kid Hungry
At FSL, we believe in making a difference. For every load you book with us through May 31st, we will donate 50 meals to the No Kid Hungry Foundation. To learn more, give us a call at 866-795-9872 or request a quote to get started!
Freight broker companies offer powerful cost savings and efficiencies that can only be found with a full-service transportation provider. From the management of specialized shipments to assisting with the day-to-day management of your supply chain requirements, you’ll have access to qualified operation staff and unlimited resources to greatly improve all aspects of freight management.
FSL Group has the answers you need to make a meaningful change to your entire process, taking over key facets of your shipping and freight functions so you can focus on your core business.
As your freight broker, we take over a wide scope of your time-consuming day-to-day functions including:
• Order Tender
• Dispatch Loading
• Unloading / Delivery
• Transportation paperwork including lumper receipts, driver work receipts, POD/BOL and rate confirmation
A freight broker/logistics service handles these tasks making the entire booking, pick-up and delivery process smoother and more cost-efficient.
Freight management solutions address the issues that are costing money and wasting time on your end. There are many reasons you should choose to work with a freight logistics service including:
• Expertise: You will strengthen relationships with clients by improving how you approach deliveries. Our expertise allows you to match shipments to carriers and leverage our compliance and scheduling knowledge to avoid missing the mark for new clients while improving efficiencies for existing clients.
• Improved Tracking and Communication: Tracking and communicating with drivers is greatly improved using the latest in GPS technologies for real time order status reports. When issues occur, alerts are sent so you always know what is happening.
• Proactive Solutions: Issues are resolved as soon as concerns arise. New trucks can be dispatched should there be breakdowns, accidents, bad weather or schedule changes. If there are issues with claims management, the necessary information is available to push things through.
• Pre-screened Network: All carriers and drivers have been pre-screened including the equipment, insurance, and qualifications. You have access to a network of trusted, dependable carriers.
• Technology: You have access to the latest in logistics technology without having to invest in the high price tag from TMS to GPS tracking and reporting software to data analysis tools.
• Scalability: Manage high and low seasons to become more cost effective so you always meet customer demand without wasting money.
You no longer have to worry about effective tracking, being responsiveness to issues or keeping up with the latest technology. All of these vital elements of effective shipping are managed by your freight and logistics consulting experts who provide the best rates down to the minute for each delivery
© Copyright 2019 FSL Group, Inc. | All rights reserved