Duty rates, customs clearance, and entry processes differ from country to country. Tariff classifications, value declaration, and duty management can create confusion and increase costs. And customs and security initiatives have imposed new regulations on companies that make it more challenging than ever to trade internationally.
With over 80 years of customs brokerage experience and offices in over 60 countries around the world, UPS Supply Chain Solutions can provide you with global coverage and reliable, consistent service. In the United States alone, we process over four million entries annually and employ hundreds of licensed customs brokers.
We’re ahead of the curve on the latest customs programs – such as remote filing services and entry reconciliation – to help you keep your business on the leading edge. In fact, we continuously work to impact trade policy through active participation in industry committees and associations.
If you’re looking for a trusted source to manage your customs brokerage, consider this:
- Global customs brokerage representation minimizes the number of brokers you need and simplifies your customs processing. A single customs broker means a single point of contact.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in many locations.
- Our focus on compliance management helps to reduce cargo delays and costs associated with non-compliance to customs regulations.
- Our customer service programs enable online visibility to entry, delivery, tracking and billing details, and offer flexible reporting capabilities.
- Flexible EDI solutions help minimize data entry errors which can impede your shipment’s progress.
- Implementation procedures for new customers include the development of an import process to maximize your chances of being categorized as “low risk” and further minimize costs.
- Our document imaging provides easy archiving and retrieval of important customs brokerage documents and minimizes the need for physical storage space.
- Standardized entry processing and customer service can increase compliance, consistency, quality, and ease of doing business.
- Our comprehensive freight services provide coverage on all North American borders and globally in air and seaport locations.
- As a market leader, we maintain industry best practice standards throughout the clearance process.
- As a C-TPAT and AMS certified provider, our security measures meet or exceed the latest requirements established by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
When you consistently meet your schedules and promises, you enhance your customer perception and gain a competitive advantage. Our customs brokerage experts produce compliant entries time after time, moving your shipments through customs efficiently and minimizing delays.
|Request a rate quote for international trade and customs brokerage services.|
|Air/Ocean Freight Shipment Tracking|
Adobe, Adobe Reader, and the Adobe logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. To view these files, you will need to download Adobe Reader.