Shipments are normally sent out within 1-2 business days after your payment clears:
- Prepaid account balances with funds available for trading clear immediately
- Bank wire payments clear the day they are received at our bank; for fastest service, send a wire transfer immediately after your order, online or from your bank branch (we cannot accept ACH, direct deposit, or Zelle payments at this time)
- Credit/debit card, PayPal, Venmo, and cryptocurrency payments typically clear the next business day after an order is placed
- Paper checks are held for up to 10 business days from the time we receive them for clearing; please note that at any time during this hold period, your bank may show the funds withdrawn from your account, even while we await them to clear
Occasionally, banks and payment processors may delay settlement up to 2 days for fraud investigation.
If using a credit or debit card, your card will not be charged until that investigation completes, but an authorization hold may be placed in the meantime.
Contact customer service if you have questions at any time about pending/cleared charges.
Packages are boxed and labeled discreetly — nothing on our external packaging will indicate its contents, their value, or our company name.
Please note that delivery orders over $75,000 may be broken into multiple shipments, over more than one day, or require armored car delivery.
Free Domestic Shipping on Delivery Orders
Shipping of all precious metals orders over $499 is free to addresses in the continental U.S. U.S. bullion orders under $499 will incur a flat-rate shipping fee of $25.
All shipments are insured for their full value, and no additional handling charges apply.
Some accessories or other items that require separate or specialized shipping may require an additional shipping fee, which will be listed on the product page and in your cart prior to checkout.
International Delivery Orders
GoldSilver.com has shipped precious metals to almost every country in the world.
All international packages are fully insured and shipped via common carrier, with tracking and signature required (where supported).
Shipping costs for international orders vary by weight, size, value of delivery, and destination. For a quick estimate of international shipping fees on any order, select your country in your cart:
Final shipping costs will be calculated automatically at checkout, prior to completing your order.
NOTE: Customs duties are the customer’s responsibility.
All customs duties, taxes, or additional fees associated with importing items purchased from GoldSilver.com into countries outside of the United States are solely the responsibility of the purchaser. They are not automatically assessed/included with your shipment and are due directly to your local government at the time of delivery. Please check your local regulations before placing a delivery order.
In some countries, there is a single-day maximum value that we can deliver to a single street address. If your order exceeds your country’s single-day-delivery maximum value, we will split your order(s) into multiple shipments.
Shipping To/From Vault Storage
All orders for storage in our partner vaults in the United States are free of charge, with no minimums.
Delivery to international vaults are subject to fees based on the size, weight, and value of the shipment. These fees can be seen at any time on your cart page or during checkout by selecting the appropriate vault prior to completing your order.
At this time, we do not accept transfers directly from private possession (such as your home or bank safe deposit box) to vault storage, as metals must be verified and at times assayed or even recast prior to storage. However, you may sell the metals back to us and repurchase similar products in two separate transactions. We will do our best to minimize the costs for you. Contact customer service for a quote specific to the metals you wish to transfer.
Your allocated or segregated holdings in GoldSilver’s secure third-party vault storage network are available for delivery at any time. You can request a transfer by phone or online via your account dashboard.
Transfer to private possession orders are subject to standard shipping charges, which are available prior to confirming your order. All the same rules for delivery orders still apply except where noted (e.g. large-dollar-value shipments may be split into multiple deliveries, sometimes over multiple days).
- You may only ship from vault storage to a verified address, such as the mailing address on your account. Valid government identification and other documentation may be required to verify your address
- Because the vault’s point of shipping origin may be different than that of our shipping warehouses, shipping price may vary slightly from the same products ordered directly for delivery
- Free shipping does not apply to transfer orders from vault to private possession; only shipping on your initial order (either for delivery to the vault or your possession) is covered
- Recently placed orders still in transit to the vault from our network of wholesale suppliers and mints may require a short delay to be checked in and reshipped prior to dispatch, as packages cannot be rerouted once on their way