At CISCO U.S. CUSTOMS BROKERS we epitomize the phrase “personalized service”. We are with you every step of the import process, and make sure all your needs are met and exceeded by acting as a direct extension of your business.
You can count on us 24/7.
With years of industry experience, CISCO U.S. CUSTOMS BROKERS knowledge and expertise in customs regulations will consistently meet every customer’s need. Our value is measured by the success of our customers.
Safety of your cargo
CISCO U.S. CUSTOMS BROKERS is well versed on all special trade programs and other government agency (OGA) requirements. We take pride in ensuring the safety of your cargo, we work closely with OGA offices and U.S. Customs at all times.
The breakthrough of the internet as an efficient business tool, and the deregulation of former “protected” markets have fundamentally changed international business relations.
- Pre-Clearance of Entries
- Electronic Entry Release
- Other Government Agency Releases
- Remote Location Filing
- T&E, I.E., and I.T. Services
- 24/7 Service
- Specialized in various sectors (i.e. auto parts, prepared, frozen and fresh food industries, fruits and vegetables, etc.)
- Informed Compliance
- Binding Rulings
- Customs Bonds
- Monthly ACH Statements
- Personalized Account Executives
(i.e. FDA, DOT, Fish & Wildlife, etc.)
The moment your documents are received, the proper documentation is prepared and promptly transmitted as entries to U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP). This is handled electronically through our ABI interface with CBP and other government agencies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Freight Forwarding
- Warehousing and Distribution Centers in various Ports
- Transportation by Land, Air, or Sea
- Customized Logistics Services
- Alliances with various Mexican and Canadian Customs Brokers
From simple warehousing to a customized logistic solution – we can provide services for your every need. With the capability to network with our agents worldwide, you can be assured that your cargo will be expedited from the point-of-origin to its destination with competitive rates. Leave your cargo in our professional hands so you can concentrate on other aspects of your business.
If your international transportation needs require air, ocean, or trans-border exports, we will organize the pick-up of your outbound cargo and arrange for the documentation required as well as act as your liaison with the export carrier. Our vast network of agents and working partners allows us to service your account at any location in the U.S. or overseas.
The answer is competitive rates, flexibility, attention to detail, and more importantly the ability to take on unforeseen events that happen during the course of international cargo transportation in a timely, efficient, and inexpensive manner. We simplify the importing process for our customers, which ultimately help us achieve better results.
Customs clearances are processed electronically. CISCO U.S. CUSTOMS BROKERS interfaces electronically with U.S. Customs via the automated broker interface (ABI) allowing for pre-clearance of shipments, and we can file Customs entries remotely throughout the U.S.
We are here 24/7 to provide attentive, extensive, high quality service to each and every customer at all times. We won’t just tell you we care, we’ll show you…
We can presently handle any of the following services, but are not limited to:
- 1. Electronic Entry processing (ABI)
- 2. Customs duties and fees are paid electronically to Customs via ACH.
- 3. Remote Location Filing (Customs entries filed remotely at any U.S. Port)
- 4. Tariff classification service / Duty tariff advisories
- 5. Quota / Visa entries
- 6. Binding ruling requests for your commodities
- 7. Temporary Importation Bonds (TIB)
- 8. Transportation in-bond entries (IE, T&E, etc)
- 9. Special trade programs (DR-CAFTA, NAFTA, ATPDEA, etc.)
- 10. Consultation on related customs laws and regulations
- 11. Local and nationwide deliveries for LTL and FTL freight
- 12. Other government agency assistance (FDA, USDA, FWS, etc.)
- 13. FDA filings, releases, detention and destruction coordination.
- 14. Customs Bonds (Continuous / Single Transaction / ISF Stand Alone)
CISCO U.S. Customhouse Brokers
- San Ysidro, CA (2504)
- Calexico, CA (2503)
- Nogales, AZ (2604)
- El Paso, TX (2402)
- Eagle Pass, TX (2303)
- Laredo, TX (2304)
- Hidalgo, TX (2305)
- Brownsville, TX (2301)
- Progresso, TX (2309)
- Dallas, TX (5501)
- Houston, TX (5301)
- Long Beach, CA (2702)
- Los Angeles, CA (2704)
- Miami, FL (5201)
- Port Everglades, FL(5203)
- Sweetgrass, MT(3309)
- Blaine, WA (2604)
- Detroit, MI (3801)
- Port Huron, MI(3802)
- Atlanta, GA(1704)