At Harbor Freight Tools, the health and safety of our customers, our communities and our team are our top priority. As a designated essential business, our stores are open to serve your essential needs, because even during this difficult time, repairs still need to be made, equipment serviced, and vehicles maintained. And we’ll continue to offer the tools you need at the lowest prices, because that has always been and will always be our commitment to you.
As the COVID-19 crisis continues, we’re making these further changes to reduce crowds in our stores and protect the health and safety of our customers and associates: Read More
Shop Stores for Immediate Needs, HarborFreight.com for Everything Else. Our stores are open to meet your essential needs, but please also consider ordering your tools and equipment at harborfreight.com. We’re dramatically expanding our shipping capabilities to meet increased demand during this crisis, and you can use your Harbor Freight coupons online.
All In-Store Sale Events Postponed. We’re postponing our Spring Black Friday Sale and all other in-store sales events during the COVID-19 crisis. This will allow for effective social distancing and will help us make sure that we can continue to meet your essential needs.
Extending Existing Coupons / No Price Increases. All Harbor Freight Product Coupons and 20% OFF Coupons that expire in April or May 2020 are now valid until June 30, 2020, and during the crisis, we’re not increasing any of our prices. Now there’s no reason to rush into the store to take advantage of an expiring discount or out of concern that a price may go up.
Different Coupon Books, Emails and Website. During the crisis, our coupon books, emails and website will continue to deliver the coupons you depend on to get the lowest prices, but they’ll come with later expiration dates so there’s no need to make an extra trip to take advantage of an expiring discount.
Safety First In Our Stores.
- We’re continuing to aggressively clean and sanitize our stores throughout the day.
- We’re limiting the number of customers in our stores at any one time to make social distancing easier while shopping and during checkout.
- We’re installing plexiglass shields at each register to protect you and our associates.
- We’re continuing to provide our associates with gloves and masks, consistent with the CDC’s guidelines.
- We’re providing our stores with thermometers so associates can take their own temperatures before their shifts so that anyone with a fever can go home and recover.
- All of our associates impacted by COVID-19 will be compensated for missed work hours so no one has an incentive to work when they’re sick.
Shorter Store Hours. During the crisis, our shorter store hours are: Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm and Sundays from 9 am to 5 pm to allow extra time for cleaning, restocking our shelves and for our associates to meet their own needs.
We understand that these changes represent a different way of shopping at Harbor Freight, but they’re our way of ensuring that we can continue to meet your essential needs, stay true to our commitment to offer you the lowest prices and keep health and safety a top priority.
All of us need to do our part to keep each other healthy and safe. And while social distancing is essential right now, pulling together and supporting each other as a community and a nation has never been more important. Together we’ll help each other through this.
On behalf of the entire Harbor Freight family, we thank you for your support.
Stay safe and stay healthy,
Owner and Founder